Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Lashes Out At Algieri, Van Heerden, Offers Rematches: 'You Both Don't Make It Past 2 Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Lashes Out At Algieri, Van Heerden, Offers Rematches: 'You Both Don't Make It Past 2 Rounds'

Conor Benn is coming for his critics. The embattled welterweight recently took to social media to personally address some of his harshest detractors after news broke on Wednesday that the World Boxing Council had determined that it could not conclude that Benn had knowingly ingested a banned substance. The verdict means that Benn will return to the WBC's welterweight rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a pathetic bum

Comment

He also told Spence , he’ll have him next since he’s reinstated by the WBC.

Like him or not, Spence batters Benn

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        He also told Spence , he’ll have him next since he’s reinstated by the WBC.

Like him or not, Spence batters Benn
        ——-
        Forget Spence, any of the top 8 WW batters this drug using lying cheat easily.

Comment

bro can't find anyone to fight him. If I were Barrios, I would jump at the opportunity to punish this british hypejob and send him back to daddies mansion and obscurity.
          Last edited by TheIronMike; 02-23-2023, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ——-
            Forget Spence, any of the top 8 WW batters this drug using lying cheat easily.
            I agree, just mentioned Spence cause benn went at him on Twitter earlier today lol
            Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Conor Benn is an insecure little pr***.

I find it hilarious that he tries to talk like a bad man. Kid, you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth and went to f***ing private school. You ain’t from the streets.

He’s done f*** all in boxing too, British champion? Nah. Commonwealth champion? Nah. European champion? Nah. World Champion? Never in a million years. All he’s done is fight washed up former contenders whilst living off his fathers name.

Comment

Insecure Brits. Hysterical

Comment

Another roided up hype job with twitter fingers....

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I agree, just mentioned Spence cause benn went at him on Twitter earlier today lol
                    -/—-
                    I had no idea he did that. I mean it would be a huge payday for Spence especially if they fought in the UK but as a boxing fan, Spence and Crawford must fight.
                    Or Boots should go after Benn and whoop his ass in the UK. He should even allow Benn to juice up as a bonus
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X