Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Teofimo Lopez Set For June 10 At Madison Square Garden Or MSG's Hulu Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Teofimo Lopez Set For June 10 At Madison Square Garden Or MSG's Hulu Theater

Teofimo Lopez was more than willing to fight Josh Taylor in Scotland. It turns out that Lopez won't have to take that transatlantic trip for a shot at the Scottish southpaw's WBO junior welterweight title. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Taylor (19-0, 13 KOs) has agreed to defend his 140-pound championship against Lopez (18-1, 13 KOs), a former unified lightweight champion, on June 10 in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

I've kept hearing over the years that the MSG Theater is to be razed for a train station, but it's still there and getting these killer fights. Can any NYers shed some light on it?

Comment

It's a good fight tbh. Hopefully catteral fights prograis an then the winner of each bout fights each other that would be good

Comment

Rooting for Lopez to win this, Taylor will get his Karma in this fight if it is close I hope he gets robbed he deserves it.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Not too excited for this. Probably just going to be a piddy paddy type fight. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Taylor by KO.

Comment

I actually think we'll see Lopez wake up for this fight. Against Loma he was locked, loaded, and focused, maybe Lopez is one of those people who excels when he's the underdog/challenger.

Comment

ABC

anybody but catterall

Comment

That foot injury is BS. He would need more time to recover and then train.

A fight that is 4 months from now. A lot can happen from here to there.

Comment

I got Taylor boxing his ears off, possibly a KO.

that said.

War Lopez!
                    War Takeover!
                    War Lenca!

Comment

Working...
                    X