Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tagoe Withdraws From Keyshawn Davis Fight 4/8; Top Rank Seeks New Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tagoe Withdraws From Keyshawn Davis Fight 4/8; Top Rank Seeks New Opponent

Keyshawn Davis needs a new opponent for his fight scheduled for April 8. BoxingScene.com has learned that Emmanuel Tagoe has withdrawn from their 10-round lightweight bout. Davis-Tagoe would've opened an ESPN tripleheader from Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jeremiah Nakathila is who he wanted to fight anyway! Make It Happen!

Comment

Heard Keyshawn talking that talk a couple of days back. Well, here's his chance to show and prove, I bet he won't tell Arum to call Frank Martin!!! C'mon Keyshawn, it was all good just a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        Heard Keyshawn talking that talk a couple of days back. Well, here's his chance to show and prove, I bet he won't tell Arum to call Frank Martin!!! C'mon Keyshawn, it was all good just a week ago.
        Frank Martin. Dude strong fight but TR isnt going to risk it when they have a roster full of beatable LW’s with good name value.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

How about Nakatani? Too much of a step up? He's a pretty good gatekeeper, assuming he's recovered from the beatdown Loma gave him. Speaking of Loma, I suspect most of the top guys aren't going to want any piece of a contender like Jamaine Ortiz, in case it turns out Loma looked bad because Ortiz is actually quite good.

Comment

Styles make fights, scared MF'er!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Frank Martin. Dude strong fight but TR isnt going to risk it when they have a roster full of beatable LW’s with good name value.
              Yeah, I 'm only bringing it up because Keyshawn has been talking like as if he wants that smoke recently. I've watched him mention Martin on a few interviews, so if he's really about that then....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Yeah, I 'm only bringing it up because Keyshawn has been talking like as if he wants that smoke recently. I've watched him mention Martin on a few interviews, so if he's really about that then....
                Ok. I got it. Talking sh-t to the dude that just got a huge win to gain attention.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Ok. I got it. Talking sh-t to the dude that just got a huge win to gain attention.
                  Exactly, and going in like he's already at that level for that fight right now. Relax young lion, perfect your craft and be a stickler for the details, just like Spence brought Martin to this point. He gave him a step up each fight that had different strengths and weaknesses than his last fight. Now, Frank has grown into his style, and can adjust without slowing down to think about it.
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Jeremiah Nakathila is who he wanted to fight anyway! Make It Happen!
                    He probably want's to use Nakthila like a measuring stick, since Stevenson beat him in 2021.
                    I don't think that they'll be able to get him on such short notice though.
                    Nakathila would definitely be a good opponent for him to face at this stage of his career.
                    That said I don't think that Davis is the end all, be all, that he think's he is, he's going to get checked real hard soon.
                    He's just in to big a hurry to get to the top, and because of that very reason he's going to step in the ring with someone he's not ready for.

News Flash! I saw a post on Boxing News 24 yesterday that Edgar Berlanga is fighting Daniel Jacobs, in New York, on 6/10/2023!
                    That would be his best known opponent, and a former world champion to boot, although he's a bit past his prime, it's a good fight for Berlanga's return.
                    I'd like to see him follow up that fight by facing off against # 6 Vladimir Shishkin, and then # 3 Demetrius Andrade, if he can defeat those 3 opponent's.
                    Then he's earned his shot at Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, in New York City, on 5/5/2024, or on 6/8/2024, add more sale's with Xander Zayas challenging for a title.

Jared Anderson is going to destroy, and I do mean destroy George Arias on 4/8/2023, on ESPN.
                    Dmitri Bivol vs Joshua Buatsi, and Artur Beterbiev vs Callum Smith, (doubleheader), on DAZN 6/3/2023.

SUBRIEL MATIAS VS JEREMIAS PONCE in two more day's watch out, because explosive combustion is going to occur on SHO 2/25/2023!

Comment

Working...
                    X