Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Boxed A 47-Year-Old Cage Fighter, And Still Couldn't Get Rid Of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Boxed A 47-Year-Old Cage Fighter, And Still Couldn't Get Rid Of Him

Tommy Fury wasn't the least bit impressed by Jake Paul's win against Anderson Silva. Paul dropped the Brazilian MMA legend early in the eighth round and won their cruiserweight contest comfortably on two scorecards October 29. Nevertheless, Fury feels going the distance against a 47-year-old opponent who's not a professional boxer amounted to a failure.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just absolutely love listening to the Furys run their mouths. They are entertaining.

They all seem to have the gift of gab. Rooting for Tommy in the fight too!
    ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

Jake wasn't full throttle against Silva. Silva is a counter puncher.

Tommy is a tentative brawler who is highly likely to get tagged, then pull a Nate Robinson.

Maybe Jake needs to get Snoop on commentary to sing hymns.

Comment

and you are not able to put a dent in Latvian binmen with a 0-20 records

Comment

Lol this is funny especially since Tommy Fury couldn't even knock out Jake Pauls MMA sparring partner Anthony Davis who used to fight at 145 lmao.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a thrash fighter with a thrash resume he wouldn't beat Anderson Silva or Tyron Woodley, this guy is here strictly off his last name & mark my words he's going get exposed in the desert by high light reel knockout.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a trash fighter with a trash resu
              rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a trash fighter with a trash resume he wouldn't beat Anderson Silva or Tyron Woodley, this guy is here strictly off his last name & mark my words he's going to get exposed in the desert by highlight reel knockout.
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Yeah, but Anderson Silva is a special fortysomething, a great mma fighter, and a decent boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
                    Tommy Fury is a trash fighter with a trash resume he wouldn't beat Anderson Silva or Tyron Woodley, this guy is here strictly off his last name & mark my words he's going to get exposed in the desert by highlight reel knockout.
                    Stop spamming up the thread ******

Comment

Working...
                    X