Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer: Jesus Ramos A Perfect Fight To See Who's Ready To Go To The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer: Jesus Ramos A Perfect Fight To See Who's Ready To Go To The Next Level

Joey Spencer's convincing victory over Mexican prospect Kevin Salgado in Spencer's most recent fight helped convince him that he is ready for another step up in competition. That's why Spencer pursued an intriguing fight against another young, unbeaten junior middleweight, Jesus Ramos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is an outstanding fight between two young up, and coming undefeated fighter's on a great fight card.
    I'm going to go out on a limb, and try to predict the outcomes of the four main fight's of that great card.
    Benavidez over Plant, J. Ramos over Spence, A Ramos over Crowley, and Valenzuela over Colbert all by KO.
    Bear in mind that the fighter's whom I didn't pick to win their particular fight's, are good enough to turn the table's on my pick's.
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      This is an outstanding fight between two young up, and coming undefeated fighter's on a great fight card.
      I'm going to go out on a limb, and try to predict the outcomes of the four main fight's of that great card.
      Benavidez over Plant, J. Ramos over Spence, A Ramos over Crowley, and Valenzuela over Colbert all by KO.
      Bear in mind that the fighter's whom I didn't pick to win their particular fight's, are good enough to turn the table's on my pick's.
      On point..

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post

On point..
        The bottom line is that it's a great fight card, and I can appreciate it for what it's worth. To bad that this isn't the norm, it's the exception to the rule.
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

All the fights are evenly matched but I agree with Boricuas predictions.

Should be a great night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            I agree. Not really worth the PPV money, but a solid card all-around with much to lose for all these guys on it. Gotta respect these young guns on the card going at each other knowing that a win/loss can really change the course of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post

I agree. Not really worth the PPV money, but a solid card all-around with much to lose for all these guys on it. Gotta respect these young guns on the card going at each other knowing that a win/loss can really change the course of their careers.
              Definitely agree with you man, and I'm not paying anymore PPV, that's out!

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                All the fights are evenly matched but I agree with Boricuas predictions.

Should be a great night of boxing.
                I appreciate that brother Regge.

Comment

Looks like Jesus is already ranked on the top 15 of both WBC and WBO, if he manages to pull off the win, I hope he doesn't rush his development and fights against fighters around his caliber, perhaps another prospect/contender like let's say Israil Madrimov or Carlos Ocampo.

As for Spencer, I watched a few of his fights recently. He actually has a solid defense and throws thudding combinations but seems to have a lack a gas tank and is currently struggling on hurting his latest opposition, despite outboxing a journeyman like Kevin Salgado, he got swollen and gassed while his opponent looked unharmed throughout the whole fight.

SpencerVSalgado.jpgSpencerVSalgado2.jpg

Last edited by Feroz; 02-23-2023, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X