No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Calls Out Naoya Inoue: "He's Not A Monster"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Calls Out Naoya Inoue: "He's Not A Monster"

By and large, Naoya Inoue has become almost mythical-like. His violent punching power? Described as one-of-kind. His ability to move up effortlessly in weight while continuing to dominate the competition? A rarity. While his overall skills have been lauded, his propensity for separating his foes from their consciousness has earned him the moniker, the Monster.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he is right, monsters aren't real but inoue is and will KO nery if they fight
    dougingb dougingb eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Nery is taylor made Inoue

Comment

LFG !!!!!! respect to Nery for wanting the smoke…Think it would be a good scrap while it last.

Comment

Great fight at 122!

Inoue was definitely a monster @ 108-118 but Super Bantam may be a step too far.

War Pantera!

Comment

Scary Nery is going to find out in person, if they ever do fight!

Comment

Fulton is going to remove the myth of the Monster first, then Nery can do what he will with Inoue. But, Nery better be ready, because the Monster will be looking for a victim after getting his first taming.

Comment

He's human, but I'm sure you'll still check under your bed after he's done with you.

Comment

I'm somewhat salty on Nery. I'm pissed that he got bust for roids or whatever it was after beating the other Japanese guy. The Japanese guy was going for history in that fight with Nery. I think it was 22-23 defenses? Something like that. Only to be ruined by Nery and then Nery gets busted for PED or something.

I'm sure he's cleaned his act up since, but I still see him as like a bad guy because of that and would mostly root against him, lol.
                  dougingb dougingb El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    I'm somewhat salty on Nery. I'm pissed that he got bust for roids or whatever it was after beating the other Japanese guy. The Japanese guy was going for history in that fight with Nery. I think it was 22-23 defenses? Something like that. Only to be ruined by Nery and then Nery gets busted for PED or something.

I'm sure he's cleaned his act up since, but I still see him as like a bad guy because of that and would mostly root against him, lol.
                    Didn't Nery get busted twice or something, that's why he's banned from boxing in Japan?
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X