Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: My Next Big Fight Will Be Against Jared Anderson, Dubois Or Lenier Pero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: My Next Big Fight Will Be Against Jared Anderson, Dubois Or Lenier Pero

Charles Martin doesn't want to waste what's left of his boxing career waiting on veteran heavyweights to fight him. The former IBF champion instead intends to box a young, undefeated heavyweight to prove he still has what it takes to compete at the championship level. Martin informed BoxingScene.com that he hopes to fight one of three unbeaten heavyweights later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He may actually do DDD he looks rush recently.

Comment

Broke PBC now can't even afford to pay Martin.
      Who's next they gonna be pimping out?
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerko View Post
        He may actually do DDD he looks rush recently.
        He has that loss so it took some mystic out of his career. Now he has to make statements to get back into the picture like a capable contender.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Martin is an anomaly, when he fights he looks like he shouldn't be in the ring, then seems to come up with a ko from absolutely no where, anyways he has entertainmed another for me to take an interest in his next fight, good luck to him.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

These are not going to be big fights. Pero would likely be a snoozefest, Dubois and Anderson take him to school and knock him out quickly. Ortiz was 55 when he fought Martin and still won by stoppage so Martin is not doing big fights ever again.
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Martin's had his 15 minutes (more like 15 seconds) of fame. He's never coming close to fighting for a title again.

Comment

Most likely Pero, but he would be an excellent foe for Jared Anderson too!
                El_Mero El_Mero Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing Martin test Pero

Comment

THE Prince Charles Martin. Y’all know what time it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X