Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: "My Career Is Like Life, Life Has Ups and Downs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: "My Career Is Like Life, Life Has Ups and Downs"

In the opinion of countless prognosticators, the career of Gabriel Rosado has been somewhat disappointing. Initially, the Philadelphia native started off strong, winning five consecutive bouts in 2006, his first year as a pro. From there, however, things began going south.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing is ruined on this guy, he should be a philosophy student instead.

Comment

Rosado is a warrior

Comment

Credit to Rosado for being an elite journeyman for this long. With all the losses he's had, he should've been on untelevised portions of undercards years ago. Was pretty much the Glen Johnson of the lower weights. Moving up to LHW(as a guy who started his career as a WW if I'm correct) to face Ramirez just sounds too dangerous for him at this age and stage of his career. His handlers should be ashamed of themselves for even allowing this fight to happen. He is far too small to be in that division and has taken way too much damage to be getting in with an elite LHW. Hopefully comes out of this fight ok.

Comment

He should fight Berlanga instead.
          Zurdo fight shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Comment

It's unfortunate that Rosado doesn't see what's coming. Ramirez is looking for a quick impressive come back win after his disastrous loss to Bivol.
            That quick impressive come back win is going to come at the expense of one Gabriel Rosado, and he's really going to lay it on thick against Rosado.
            This is the biggest, and heaviest opponent that Rosado will have faced to date, and he's going to feel the pressure, weight, punishment, and pain.

Comment

They don't pay him what he deserves! I hope he thinks about the future and open a Puerto Rican restaurant or Pizza place because he don't have much in boxing.

Comment

Rosados resume is loaded lmao lots of L’s but damnnnn hes really fought everybody

Comment

Zurdo and Golden Boy are trying to use Rosado, who has to come up 2 weight classes, to make a guy we all saw in his fight against Bivol, a gorged resume fraud, look like an elite, dangerous beast of the division. I hope that Gabriel has enough left in him to make their evil, cowardly plan backfire in the worst possible way. I would be ecstatic if Rosado used his movement and timing to make the slow, flat-footed 200 lber flail with missing bombs and chase, while eating crisp potshots and counters. Let's go Gabe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    He should fight Berlanga instead.
                    Zurdo fight shouldn't be allowed to continue.
                    Right? Phillirican vs Nuyorican at 168lbs. Why hasn't this fight been negotiated?
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X