Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith On Billy Joe Saunders: "What Weight We Talking?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith On Billy Joe Saunders: "What Weight We Talking?"

Liam Smith has one eye on the future -- despite having a second fight with Chris Eubank Jr. on the horizon. The former WBO super welterweight champion dazzled last month as he took out the Brighton middleweight inside four rounds at Manchester's AO Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He literally asked the same question everyone started asking. I highly doubt BJS makes 160

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      He literally asked the same question everyone started asking. I highly doubt BJS makes 160
      Billy said in an interview that it would be at 168, the weight he's coming back at that is. I think it's pretty dumb considering Liam barely moved up 1 division for the Eubank fight and said he can still make 154.

Comment

Billy gotta be around 220 right now.

Comment

Billie wants it to be fought at Saundersweight naturally, cos he's a superstar.

Comment

this fight is another reason to cancel your DAZN subscribtion

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders should be fighting 168 pounders, why entertain this terrible idea. It is because he barely beat Eubank Jr by SD while Beefy TKO'd him?

Hope Pacheco gets the opportunity to fight him at some point if he doesn't retire.

Comment

No one gives a fook about Billy or any of these other UK check-chasing wanksters.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
                  this fight is another reason to cancel your DAZN subscribtion
                  Lol I cancelled mine as soon as they sent me an email the other day saying in March the new price is 25 a month. The price doesn't bother me but the fact they keep raising the prices and started doing PPV's does so I'll just get the PPV's if they are worth it and keep my subscription on pause until a good fight is on which doesn't seem like anytime soon.

Comment

Royal rumble, Kell Brook, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Eubank Jr. Billy Saunders, open weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X