Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Eyes Liam Smith Clash: I'll Have To Be On My Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Eyes Liam Smith Clash: I'll Have To Be On My Game

Billy Joe Saunders is understood to be ready to begin light training over the next few weeks as he eyes a ring return. The former WBO world champion at middleweight and super-middleweight has been out of the sport since Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez handed him his first career defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

On game and... on weight!

Comment

I figured he would stay retired enjoying the happy juice. He must have run out already.

Comment

At what weight? BJS ain’t making 160.

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders eyes a return? Really?

Comment

Liam said he can still do 154...I think BJS would be lucky to squeeze down to 168...we need all these guys to stick to the their weight and stop this nonsense. Eubank JR and BJS should rematch at 168 loser retires

Comment

Wasn't this dude retired for good? There no way bjs can make 160 ever again cuz I don't see beefy moving up to 168 not even CW at 164 unless the money is right ofc but its unlikely they fight, bjs just trying to get back in boxing radar throwing names.

Comment

Interesting clash of styles. Liam can beat current money grabber version of BJS but also BJS can still box his ears off.

Comment

BJS is in no position to drag Smith up to 168.

Smith should tell him to get down to 160 or shove his nasal spray up his ass
                  4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Bit weird he would go after Liam instead of callum whos at 175, a weight bjs is more realistic at making nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X