Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nery: It's Simple - I Want Inoue, I Want Fulton, I Feel Ready To Challenge For Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nery: It's Simple - I Want Inoue, I Want Fulton, I Feel Ready To Challenge For Championship

Showdowns with Stephen Fulton and Naoya Inoue have for years remained in the sights of Luis Nery. A major step in that direction was taken by the former two-division titlist following his eleventh-round stoppage of streaking contender Azat Hovhannisyan. Their Fight of the Year-level slugfest saw Nery surge ahead late, complete with a tenth-round knockdown before he closed the show one round later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So, you're saying that you want to get schooled and pieced up for 12 rounds or brutally beaten to sleep in 2 or 3. Relax Nery.

Comment

Figueroa rematch first hehe.

Comment

I like the attitude, but Figueroa showed how to beat him. As entertaining as Nery's fight was this weekend, I don't see him "out-toughing" more skilled guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
          So, you're saying that you want to get schooled and pieced up for 12 rounds or brutally beaten to sleep in 2 or 3. Relax Nery.
          If Inoue is in the mood, he'll beat Nery to sleep in 2 or 3 minutes.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Inoue will want revenge for Yamanaka. This fight could be huge in Japan.
            landotter landotter _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

It’s simple - Nery has no shot vs either.

Comment

I think he forgot that he's banned for life in Japan for cheating. No way Inoue comes to the U.S. for him
                wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

"I want Inoue, and Fulton"! Now that's a hungry tiger on the loose. That said just stay off of the Steroid's!
                  Last edited by Boricua181; 02-21-2023, 12:49 PM.

Comment

The top dogs in his division are a bit too good for him. They'll beat him easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X