Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: No Problem Coming Back To England For Wood Rematch, Third Warrington Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: No Problem Coming Back To England For Wood Rematch, Third Warrington Fight

Mauricio Lara loves fighting in England. And why wouldn't he? The newly crowned WBA world featherweight champion has recorded the two biggest wins of his career before boisterous British crowds that cheered vociferously for his opponents and makes more money to take transatlantic trips to face English boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara has already KOd both Wood and Warrington and has become champion but still the only fights they talk about is against those two? I want to see him against other champions and not these dumb rematches

Comment

The landscape at feather weight is not loaded. He will go back after the easy UK money.

Comment

I hope Lara is enjoying the time with his family right now and will fight very soon. That seems to be his mindset and I love it. He should beat up Warrington on April fools day, then give wood his rematch in mid May. Then start unifying in July.....ahhh in a perfect world

Comment

Featherweight has very good talent right now .

Brandon Figueroa
          Mark Magsayo
          Robeisy Ramirez
          Rey Vargas
          Luis Alberto Lopez
          Issac Dogboe

These are the guys I want Lara to fight.

REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
            Lara has already KOd both Wood and Warrington and has become champion but still the only fights they talk about is against those two? I want to see him against other champions and not these dumb rematches
            Yes! Lara vs. Figueroa! Make It Happen!

Comment

Lara should focus on the other champions in the division, he already beat the Brits soundly, no need for rematches, I know money talks but if Lara is being asked to come back, those Brits need to dig deep into those pockets for a big payday. My understanding is that Lara made a quarter million for the Wood fight, nice payday for the featherweight division but he could probably make that here facing the other champions and not have to travel. If I was Lara I would demand at least half a million perhaps even more, If they don't want to pay, then they can come here for a shot.

Comment

Mauricio sure hits hard. He's rough, can take a punch well, and since the win over Warrington his confidence is so high.

He just beat Wood, a rugged guy who ko'd an Olympic Gold medalist in a fight of the year for many.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Yes! Lara vs. Figueroa! Make It Happen!
                  Pucker fight mate, all in here
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Mauricio sure hits hard. He's rough, can take a punch well, and since the win over Warrington his confidence is so high.

He just beat Wood, a rugged guy who ko'd an Olympic Gold medalist in a fight of the year for many.
                    What Olympic gold medalist did Wood knockout?

Comment

Working...
                    X