No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nery-Hovhannisyan Exceeds Its Lofty Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nery-Hovhannisyan Exceeds Its Lofty Expectations

By Corey Erdman - In the world of fight promotion, promising a Fight of the Year contender, or at least suggesting the possibility of it, is an expected line of messaging from organizers and fighters alike. Some might roll their eyes at these proclamations, but by and large, they go ignored. By this point, the promise has been made so many times by so many people that it's little more than a form of promotional pleasantry, akin to telling someone it was "great to meet them" whether you'll ever contact them again in your life.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a blood and guts war. Very exciting fight! The Lara - Wood fight was great too! Very exciting weekend of boxing!
    landotter landotter pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Hell of a article
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

this is a proper article - none of that Themistode filler crap - well done Corey

Comment

Good fight.
          Played out like I figired it would.
          Except Nery was able to KO Hovhannisyan.

Hopefully we can finally get Inoue / Nery after Fulton.

I wanna see the Japanese phenom get revenge for his countryman Yamanaka.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Good fight.

After that great fight Scary Nery, called for the winner between Inoue and Fulton (whew)!
            This is the stuff that true champion's are made of, without a shadow of a doubt.
            landotter landotter pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

If he couldn't beat Brandon Figueroa, how the Hell would he stand a chance against Monster or Fulton? He should go after the unified WBA/IBF champion.

Comment

Good fight.

And what makes you so certain Monster beats Fulton? You guys act like Fulton is some chump who was given his belts. The dude is very skilled. Monster vs. Fulton is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

And what makes you so certain Monster beats Fulton? You guys act like Fulton is some chump who was given his belts. The dude is very skilled. Monster vs. Fulton is a 50/50 fight.
                  I'm not Sure.
                  But I've been backing Inoue since the WBSS and have said since then he'd be a top P4P talent.

If Inoue is what I think he is. He beats both Fulton and MJ.
                  IMO Fulton is the harder fight of the two.

Comment

I'm not Sure.
                    But I've been backing Inoue since the WBSS and have said since then he'd be a top P4P talent.

If Inoue is what I think he is. He beats both Fulton and MJ.
                    IMO Fulton is the harder fight of the two.
                    Fulton is actually a better fighter than his Philly brethren, Boots Ennis. You'll never hear the pundits say this, though. Monster-Fulton is a 50/50 deal. I really like and respect both guys. Not many current fighters are this honorable and hungry to be truly great. If Inoue wins a belt in a fourth class, he enters the ATG conversation on skates.

Comment

Working...
                    X