Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Says Fight With Teofimo Lopez Is 'Bigger' and 'Harder' Than Catterall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Says Fight With Teofimo Lopez Is 'Bigger' and 'Harder' Than Catterall

Josh Taylor thinks his fight with Teofimo Lopez is a significant upgrade from one with Jack Catterall. Scotland's Taylor, the WBO 140-pound titlist, is headed toward a showdown with Brooklyn's Lopez later this summer, possibly in June in Taylor's hometown of Edinburgh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Josh Taylor has lost any respect I had for him.

Straight duck.

Comment

Harder...to fight a guy fresh off of a fight people think he lost against a guy nobody expected to perform that way...compared to a guy you ducked who people thought beat you.
      sege64 sege64 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

funny how the beneficiaries of boxings famous bad decisions are often smug twats especially if they have that 0

Comment

And so, looks like it's definitively over for Lopez, for I seriously doubt he will defeat Taylor in his hometown.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Top rank cashing out on em both catterall would beat them both but it wouldn’t provide the name recognition and would ruin this fight more than it’s already been ruined from a financial standpoint. Str8 duck by taylor and he knows it by saying lopez is a harder fight. Anyone who watches boxing knows that’s not true

Comment

Quack Quack. very poor by Taylor
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Whatever ! by giving Jack no credit for his great performance , with everyone but Josh thinking Jack won , he's just taken himself down ... a lot of ex. Josh fans , like me don't really care about what he does or don't !

Comment

I can’t see Teo winning especially going overseas. Kambosos destroyed Teo’s confidence. He hasn’t seemed right since that loss. He’s questioning if he still has it after a tough fight and he sounds like a delusional mental case in interviews. I just can’t see him beating Taylor at 140. Another thing is I know he’s going up in weight but what the hell happened to his power punching ability? He was explosive at 35 at 40 I can’t see him making much noise. Taylor easy.

Comment

Pure cowardice by Tartan Tomato Can. Even his rabid fans in Scotland can't defend this. Catterall would beat Lopez and Taylor in the same night, but Catterall doesn't have big money backing him. Very sad what this sport has become.
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X