Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: Jake Paul Will Make a Statement Against Tommy Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: Jake Paul Will Make a Statement Against Tommy Fury

On February 26th, Jake Paul (6-0) will face the first professional boxer of his career when he takes on Tommy Fury (8-0). The fight takes place in Saudi Arabia and will be distributed by ESPN pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake's wins over firmer fight champs got my attention. But I think Tommy should win if Tommy was a genuine prospect. If Tommy loses. He was overated

Comment

Unless Paul catches him early by knock out, I got Fury winning by late stoppage or decision

Comment

Before every prediction I make I acknowledge a certain amount of insecurity of said prediction. For this fight I have a relatively low level of insecurity. I think Jake Paul blasts Fury out.

Comment

I think Jake narrowly on points if it goes the distance. Tommy will come ****ing early. The gypsy machismo ego could be his downfall. Jake tbf is a good counter puncher. Don't be surprised if its a draw and they have to go again to settle it.

Comment

Respect to both Flores and Smith but they dont have the IQ and experience like Tyson Fury does. Its up to the little brother to do his thing and back up what he has said. But I think Jake Paul lands a right hand and knocks him spark out.

Comment

If Jake wins it won't be because of blow job Flores who couldn't train a dog to pee on a tree

Comment

I'm a bit concerned for Tommy, how he would take a defeat to Jake.

​​​​Jake is a fair bit underrated, and opponents underestimate him because they keep thinking 'youtuber'. So, of course I'm not saying Jake is cruiserweight world champion material, certainly not at this stage.

I'm saying I think Jake beats Tommy Fury, because what I've seen of Tommy in boxing hasn't been that good.

Comment

Working...
                X