Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington Says Mauricio Lara Spat at Him - Leading To Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington Says Mauricio Lara Spat at Him - Leading To Confrontation

Former two-time IBF featherweight champion Josh Warrington claims Mauricio Lara spat on him on Saturday night in Nottingham. Warrington was ringside, watching Lara become the WBA featherweight champion with a stoppage win over hometown hero Leigh Wood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** yeah good. Normally I wouldn't back up this type of behavior but F**K Warrington. He's 100% a dirty fighter. The second fight was going to look like the first until the stoppage from the cut happened.

Warrington will always be Lara's lil bytch. Lara took Warrington's soul.

Wood is a G though. I'm a Lara fan but I'd like to see a second fight happen. Wood deserves it.

Comment

Yeah I'd like to see a second fight, woods had improved and had a good game plan, he just stayed in the pocket sometimes a bit too long, and walked into the left hook, lara didn't like the body shots one bit

Comment

A rematch would be good! Wood did good work! However, Lara deserves to have the rematch in Texas! As good as Wood performed, I would much rather see Lara vs. Brandon Figueroa, if Figueroa beats Masgayo! That would be a real treat!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-19-2023, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Why even give Warritngton a chance to fight for his title? He avoided him after the second fight and now has nothing to show for.

But more than likely it will get done because more than likely that is where Lara will make the most money. Between the history they have with each other and the drama it should be an easy sale.

Comment

Wait, would Lara spit at him at that distance, and with his promoter Eddie Hearn sitting 3 feet away? Not buying it, warrington is just an all-around full of s#it individual.
            Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Warrington fights like a girl. he will get crushed by Lara, again.

Comment

Lara has Warrington, and Woods' number, no need for a rematch against either of these two fighter's.
                I thought that Lara going halfway through the ropes to confront Warrington was stupid, and could've set off a riot.
                He's got to learn how to carry himself as a champion in, and out of the ring, or he'll just have the boxing public disdain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  A rematch would be good! Wood did good work! However, Lara deserves to have the rematch in Texas! As good as Wood performed, I would much rather see Lara vs. Brandon Figueroa, if Figueroa beats Masgayo! That would be a real treat!
                  I agree with you brother Figueroa, or Ramirez is the most logical step for Lara to take next!

Comment

Blah Blah Blah! All these Brits need to get over that Lara owns them..

Comment

Working...
                    X