Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Still Part of PBC, No Bad Blood, But I'm Willing To Work With Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Still Part of PBC, No Bad Blood, But I'm Willing To Work With Anyone

According to former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, he is still aligned with Premier Boxing Champions and powerful adviser Al Haymon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder clearly stated he was fighting on until he was 40 to make the big fight's meaning money.
    Wilder & Ruiz are exactly what's wrong with alot of today's generation... entitlement. Neither like the money offered & Ruiz has had 2 fight's in 3 year's against shot past it old men copying Aj. All 3 want the easy path fighting cans & grandads.
    Wilder I'm not sure is on any path any more, Ruiz has been ordered to face Wilder & Hrgovic for mandatory spots but i bet he doesn't fight either, again money & no belt for difficult fight's.

The wbc for ****s & giggles should order Wilder Aj, it still sells but with them 2 it's alway's been all talk. Talky talky talky
    Last edited by Bob; 02-19-2023, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Wilder still hasn't been paid fully for the Helenius fight? Sounds like AL Haymon has his fighters on payment plans. Hopefully the well hasn't run dry yet. Is that why these fighters are only fighting once a year, twice if they're lucky? I mean how is money the problem when every PBC fight is on pay per view anyways?
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

He's on the Fulton/Harrison plan now. Haymon can't pay him so he has to beg fighters from different countries for the payday. Or be like trout, broner, vanes and venture out.
        James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

This is why Al Haymon is the greatest advisor ever. Go get the haters money
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I want to fight on all types of platforms, I'm willing to work with anyone
            Oh?! Oh? Oh.
            Does that mean he's "willing" to work with devil Hearn?!
            Does that mean he also "wants" to fight on the devil's APP, "Dead Zone"?
            Or is it just his broke owner offering his arse to the highest bidder - pimp style?

btw, it's interesting to see that BoxingScene/SHO picked Sunday as the day for the bad news. Politicians usually pick Fridays.
            Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Sounds like PBC is a sinking ship.

They're putting almost every one of their major fights on PPV…and almost every one of their recent PPVs has flopped.

Comment

Wilder is afraid of Andy Ruiz! Looking for a cash out fight! Most likely Ngannou!
                Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Wilder...the money fight involves you baptizing Big Baby Miller for his many sins.

Comment

Don’t see how PBC is sustainable.

Comment

Working...
                    X