Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood, Mauricio Lara - Ready For War in Nottingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood, Mauricio Lara - Ready For War in Nottingham

Wood, Lara Weights Photos Gallery - Hometown hero Leigh Wood puts his WBA featherweight world title on the line against big-punching Mexican Mauricio Lara as Matchroom's 2023 schedule in the UK begins with a bang. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this one.
    Megaman99 Megaman99 likes this.

Comment

War Lara

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
        War Lara
        No revelation here, you already indicated before that you don't like Brits.

Comment

Wood has to get respect early. Lara can cut distance quick, Wood has to put something on his mind. So far, Wood has come on late, but that was with non punchers. This isn't that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Wood has to get respect early. Lara can cut distance quick, Wood has to put something on his mind. So far, Wood has come on late, but that was with non punchers. This isn't that case.
            i can see early ko for Lara. Lara comes forward quick and Wood forced to trade to gain respect - he'll get respect but likely will get tagged hard early

Comment

Prediction: Lara beats the sht out Wood TKO7.

Comment

I think it's going to be a tougher fight than most think. I believe Lara can pull it off but he does get wild at times so he needs to be weary as Wood has a decent punch and is technically better (not by much he gets wild too). Wood is just a bit chinny and if Lara catches him I think he can definitely hurt him should be a fire fight, I'm rooting for Lara but may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

No revelation here, you already indicated before that you don't like Brits.
                  Stop it Richardt, you're insinuating BS

One of my favorite boxers was Joe Calzaghe

P.S. I was rooting for Wood against Conlan, for Froch against Bute​
                  Last edited by KING S.O.G; 02-17-2023, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Wood is shook! And what's up with that 'doo?

Comment

Working...
                    X