Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Promoter Expects Spence to Vacate IBF Title, Ennis to Become Full Champion By Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Promoter Expects Spence to Vacate IBF Title, Ennis to Become Full Champion By Summer

Jaron "Boots" Ennis will finally be a world champion this summer, but it will be via fiat rather than knockout, according to his chief handler. Ennis, the highly regarded 25-year-old welterweight contender from Philadelphia, became the interim beltholder for the IBF after
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waiting to be given a title. 30 fights.

Boots, no smoke, Ennis

Comment

Anyone with half a brain knew spence would vacate. Now you have an ibf belt that no one will unify with. Enjoy making mandatories against random euros no one has ever heard of. I love boots but he is on his way to being the next andrade.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

not the way to win world title and become champion
        but hopefully it makes him fight better level competition
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Spence the biggest fraud in boxing since wilder

Comment

I never thought Spence would do this to Boots! Highly Disappointed! Well now it's up to Cameron Dunkin! If he can't get a unification with Crawford, or the winner of Stanionis vs. Ortiz Jr., then I hope Boots follows his BFF Brandun Lee, and dumps Cameron Dunkin! Boots only 25, he can't afford to waste his prime years like Terence Crawford, and Boo-Boo Andrade! If he can't get a unification signed by Labor Day, dump Dunkin, sign with Haymon, go to 154, and start terrorizing everyone! Philly Stand Up! Salute to Cool Boy Steph, and Boots! They deserve it!
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

B, bu, but Spence is defending his 147lb strap vs Keef at '54....wait, wtf? Goes to show that Spence was never ready to fight Crawf end of last year AND Al told Spence "no".....these boys get told what to do. Corny @sses

All Boots has to do now, as he couldve back then, is have showtime make an offer to Crawf. A real offer, not some halfaf.ag tranny offer Al did.

Comment

Time to jump ship guys. This sport is just playing its fans.

Comment

I thought Errol was The Truth. Turns out that dude is just a lie.
                  Last edited by BlackRobb; 02-17-2023, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Ya can thanks Terence Duckford. Spence is going to have some great fights at 154 starting with Keef

Comment

Working...
                    X