Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Williams (Jaw) Injured, New Opponent Sought For Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Williams (Jaw) Injured, New Opponent Sought For Adrien Broner

Adrien Broner is once again in need of a new opponent. A fractured jaw has forced Michael Williams Jr. to withdraw from his planned showdown with the former four-division titlist, who is left without a dance partner for his planned ring return. The latest development comes barely a week from the scheduled February 25 BLK Prime Pay-Per-View event from from Gateway Park Arena in the College Park section of Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it finally time for Mario Barrios to shine?

rawImage.jpg

Comment

Just Almighty sending a warning to other potential Cult defectors on what happens if they try to leave the Cult.

Comment

Make Prograis vs Broner

Comment

Think Broner's karma is coming back to get him. Dude just can't catch a break nowadays. If this doesn't get canceled altogether, he's probably gonna be fighting a sparring partner with a week and a half out. Was actually looking forward to seeing how he handles dealing with a dude that's 6ft tall. No knock on Jones, who was mesmerizing to watch during his days, but as a trainer, I haven't seen any improvement with anybody he's trained. He seems to try and train them to do what he did and that's impossible bc nobody in history had the gifts he had to be able to do the things he did. Kid was clearly not ready for this opportunity. Complete fail in that entire camp.

Comment

Does this mean that BLK might be looking for a late replacement?

It’s our time boys, I have a feeling that they might choose one of us lucky bums from BS to replace what’s his name. Time for one of us to cash that sweet BLK lottery ticket aka $450 dollars a couple of 40’s and a pack of smokes your choice obviously. An fyi, you’ll have to provide your own hotel and Uber ride to the event
            Zodogg Zodogg likes this.

Comment

For some reason i don't feel bad for Broner...
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

At this point just pull someone out of the crowd

Comment

This is the problem with, as Broner put it, being able to "fight anyone the F I want" and purposely choosing scrubs.

If AB were smart, he'd call 'ManBun' Formella or Karen Chukhadzhian. They won't back out, they won't back down, and they'll test his ass.

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

George Ashie is ready. He has done that before.

Comment

Working...
                    X