Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: Al Haymon Gave Me The Blessing To Take Inoue Fight; I Need Some Excitement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: Al Haymon Gave Me The Blessing To Take Inoue Fight; I Need Some Excitement

Stephen Fulton Jr. embraced a rematch with Brandon Figueroa late last year because he wanted to silence skeptics who've questioned his victory in their 122-pound title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has a date ever been announced for this fight? Supposedly it was signed close to a month ago, but I can't find a date anywhere.

Comment

Fulton's balls are bigger than Japan

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
        Fulton's balls are bigger than Japan
        122 is an obscure weight division in America and Fulton isnt even a ticket seller so he cant pick and choose. He has to chase these fights.

Comment

I’ve said it before but both of these guys deserve a ton of credit for making this fight happen. Fulton for taking on the challenger in his own country and inoue for moving up and going straight for the top guy at the weight.

Comment

Yes this is a really good fight for the sport. Just as far as a direction in the mindset of these fighters. Everyone talks about promoters and Things can get in the way. Well not if fighters demand the fight they want no matter the super small factors in a contract. Or what they call ‘language’. Just good old fashion “I wanna fight the best”, then actually doing it, THEN making some bigger bucks and a name for yourself

These two get a +1 in my book of respect.

Comment

I like a fighter with guts. I hear so much about "its a business" and "nobody fights for legacy." It's refreshing to see somebody attempt greatness.

Comment

Why does Al even need to give his permission? Basically admitting Al has final say over all fights.

Comment

Haymon gave the blessing to take on Inoue. All Inoue has to do is agree to a rematch clause.....

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

122 is an obscure weight division in America and Fulton isnt even a ticket seller so he cant pick and choose. He has to chase these fights.
                    Fulton-Figueroa 2 was scheduled at 126
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X