Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood, Mauricio Lara - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood, Mauricio Lara - Face To Face at Final Presser

Wood, Lara Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Hometown hero Leigh Wood puts his WBA featherweight world title on the line against big-punching Mexican Mauricio Lara as Matchroom's 2023 schedule in the UK begins with a bang. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both look business, but apparently Wood dived head first into a hedgehog.

Comment

That hairstyle of Wood - man, if I had a poodle and he looked like that, which I will never have a poodle, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Wood looks much larger than Lara. Wonder what size disparity there will be after Wood rehydrates?

Comment

Man,wood looking like a red headed Lyle Lovett with those jheri curls lmao....

Main event should be what 2pm here on the westcoast or there about?

Comment

I always tend to root for the underdog, so in this case it's Leigh Wood.

Lara is becoming over confident and he's already mentioning his next fights. Maybe he could back it up by making Wood run for his life in this fight. Who knows? We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Wood looks much larger than Lara. Wonder what size disparity there will be after Wood rehydrates?
              Taller but significantly less dense

Comment

Mauricio El Maya Lara

Comment

Another Brit will bite the dust

Bronco Lara by KO inside 6​

Comment

I root for the underdog too, but with mitigating circumstances. In this case Wood gets 3 points out of the gate. 2 for home field and 1 for island home field. Lara is taking the risks, Wood has underrated stopping power. This isn't so cut and dried.

Comment

Working...
                    X