Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: No Doubt Bivol Beats Beterbiev If They Fight; Beterbiev Has A Puncher's Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: No Doubt Bivol Beats Beterbiev If They Fight; Beterbiev Has A Puncher's Chance

Tim Bradley saw some slippage in Artur Beterbiev last night, enough decline that he can't visualize Beterbiev beating Dmitry Bivol. The ESPN analyst answered "Bivol all day" when broadcast partner Bernardo Osuna asked him to assess the Beterbiev-Bivol fight most boxing fans want to see next. Bradley, a former junior welterweight and welterweight champion, gave Beterbiev only "a puncher's chance" against Bivol in what would be a full title unification fight in the light heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's one hell of a puncher's chance though. Just like the puncher's chance that Provodnikov had against Bradley (fight I still believe Provo won). I agree that Bivol wins but I wouldn't say "no doubt Bivol beats Beterbiev"
    Last edited by juanpablo; 02-16-2023, 08:42 AM.

Comment

We’ll most likely never know for sure.

Comment

well thehy arent fighting this year so beterbiev would be atleast 39 now and is already slower. he has/had good timing but yes he is slipping.

he carries his power late, so he will always be dangerous the full 12 rounds but like many of the big match ups it wont even get made or if it is made beterbiev will be 40

Comment

I am taking Beterbeiv in this one. There is an art to the attack that is often overlooked by the pure movers that did not have punching power. Bradley had a successful career being a mover non puncher, so I get why he taking Bivol in this match up. Yes, Yarde's combinations landed and so did Beterbeiv's that second part is what ended the night. Trading will end Bivol's night too if he trades with Berterbeiv, I think Bivol will be forced to trade and gets KO'd .... lets see it

Comment

Beterbiev has not let me down yet so I'm sticking with the man. Bradley seems to always go against Artur, he even picked Gvozdyk
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Bobblehead mfker

Comment

Tim is an idiot. He thinks Beterbiev will fight Bivol like he fought Yarde. Maybe he should rewatch the Gvozdyk​ fight...

Comment

This will be a close fight but Bivol will win. He knows how to use the ring and most Bertebiev fights does not go the distance. Experience and speed beats power.

I would like to see Bertebiev vs Canelo after. That to me is more interesting. Power vs power.

Comment

Beterbiev will knock Bivol out! But the fight would have to be this year and they both know it. Beterbiev's time as a top boxer is about to run out. It has to be now...

Comment

Working...
                    X