Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Expects Chin To Be Tested By Zhang Zhilei, Predicts Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Expects Chin To Be Tested By Zhang Zhilei, Predicts Fireworks

TICKETS FOR THE Copper Box clash between heavyweight giants Joe Joyce and Zhang Zhilei on Saturday April 15 are on sale today available from ticketmaster.co.uk
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both these guys are gonna test each other's chin in this one. Neither of these guys have great speed nor move their heads that well. Should be a nice, slow barnburner while it lasts.

Comment

Joyce ate Dubois bombs like they was muffins. After all his amateur fights, all his pedigree, all the top level coaching he's had... he still walks forward wide open with his hands low taking shots to give his own so I imagine his corner are fully aware of his freakish punch resistance and let him crack on in that respect

Comment

I'm pretty hyped about this fight honestly. Chin Check should be the theme.
        Mammoth Mammoth Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Interestingly, they are both sluggers just that Joe Joyce hits a bit harder than Zhang. I favour JJ win conclusively via KO or TKO within 6 rounds.

Comment

Zhang doesn’t have a great gas tank but he does have big power. I think Joyce takes his punches till zhang gasses and big joe gets him out of there

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
              Both these guys are gonna test each other's chin in this one. Neither of these guys have great speed nor move their heads that well. Should be a nice, slow barnburner while it lasts.
              Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                Zhang doesn’t have a great gas tank but he does have big power. I think Joyce takes his punches till zhang gasses and big joe gets him out of there
                I agree with your analysis 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by Afunshow View Post
                  Interestingly, they are both sluggers just that Joe Joyce hits a bit harder than Zhang. I favour JJ win conclusively via KO or TKO within 6 rounds.
                  Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    I'm pretty hyped about this fight honestly. Chin Check should be the theme.
                    So am I!

Comment

Working...
                    X