Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Advocates For Richardson Hitchins To Get A World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Advocates For Richardson Hitchins To Get A World Title Shot

Despite being just 25 years of age with only a handful of fights underneath his belt, Richardson Hitchins believes wholeheartedly that his skills warrant consideration for a world title shot. Earlier this month, at the Hulu Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden, the loquacious and confident 140-pound contender effortlessly backed his words against John Bauza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was very impressed with his recent wins, especially his last win. Super sharp and in great shape. He's always thinking one step ahead of his opponents.

Comment

Hitchins definitely has the skillset to take him to the top of his division. Still feel he needs a little bit more experience against more notable contenders before taking on a champion. 140 is definitely heating up right now.

Comment

Hitchins is Hearn's fighter, he can forget about the title shot.
        WBA and WBC probably won't even rank him bcs he dared to leave PB Cult, esp. for devil Hearn.

Comment

Put him in with Jose Ramirez or Richard Comment. If he beats one of them, then talk.

Comment

These days and times are different. Put him on in there
            Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Very proud of the YG from Brooklyn, but he doesn't deserve a title shot next. That being said, neither does Rolly Romero, and he's about to get a shot at Puello for the WBA! Hitchins vs. Montana Love! MAN UP!

Comment

I think he will get beat down by Prograis, Puello, and Taylor. But I may be wrong, Let see it

Comment

Working...
                X