Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Plant PPV Card Finalized: Ramos-Spencer, Colbert-Valenzuela, Crowley-Ramos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Plant PPV Card Finalized: Ramos-Spencer, Colbert-Valenzuela, Crowley-Ramos

Three high-stakes showdowns will put young stars and unbeaten contenders in the toughest tests of their careers to date, all as part of a jam-packed night leading up to the highly anticipated SHOWTIME PPV main event between super middleweight stars and former world champions David "El Bandera Roja'' Benavidez and Caleb Plant taking place on Saturday, March 25 live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This undercard is very solid. Best I’ve seen in a long time.

Comment

Anyone know what this is going to cost?

Comment

Not bad, may be a card PBC has finally done that may be worth the cost.

Comment

Great card! I can't pick Colbert vs Valenzuela. I can't wait. Ramos is blowing past Spencer. I think it might be an accumulation and brutal finish. Abel vs Crowley is a real good fight. My mind says Ramos.
          Last edited by Wacked_Out; 02-15-2023, 05:48 PM.
          goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie kjeeze941 kjeeze941 like this.

Comment

Saw rumours on Twitter that Morrell might be fighting Agbeko on this card, presume that won’t be happening then?

Comment

Solid and stacked... This is shaping up to be quite the event!

Comment

Undercard full of Fireworks leading up to an Explosive main event!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Anyone know what this is going to cost?
                  Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Not bad, may be a card PBC has finally done that may be worth the cost.

With the price of PPV these days you might as well go watch the fight live in person. You can get good seats for 200 bucks a pop right now!

https://www.axs.com/events/463246/be...-plant-tickets

Comment

This is a great card, I repeat this is a great card, with evenly matched fighters from start to finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X