Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Catterall Calls Taylor-Lopez 'Battle of the Ducks', Says Nothing Blocking Him From Fighting Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Catterall Calls Taylor-Lopez 'Battle of the Ducks', Says Nothing Blocking Him From Fighting Prograis

Jack Catterall doesn't think much of a proposed junior welterweight title fight between Josh Taylor and Teofimo Lopez. That's because Catterall, Lancashire, England, thinks both fighters are taking the easy way out by deciding to face each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The man speaks with truth and conviction, Lopez wants no parts of that Regis work, and Taylor is clearly ducking Catterall for someone he thinks would give him less problems in the ring. Plus, Catterall is letting his nuts hang by going after Prograis, the guy Lopez and Ramirez ducked.

Comment

does taylor have any fans left i wonder

Comment

Those are the last two standing; Catterall and Prograis. So let them get it on.

Comment

I think Taylor rose to the summit & took his eye off the ball, in a way he got there & he's like, now what? & nothings changed, couldn't get a money fight moving up, most say he then lost to Catterall, probably looking past him & he's done nothing since. Has he fallen off his perch after Catterall?

I'm with champ 4 above, Catterall & Prograis should move on & get it on.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I actually think Cat/Lopez is a better fight than Lop/Taylor. I have Taylor outworking and possibly stopping Teo.
            But for all the hate Lop is getting for not figting Regis, remember, his own promoter refuses to work with anyone involved with MTK/Kinahan so regardless of your personal feelings, it aint Lopez fault.
            Last edited by El_Mero; 02-15-2023, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Is it me or do undisputed champs ruin every division they appear in?

even when they don’t exist, the undisputed fights just hold up the sport which already suffers way too much from delays

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                Is it me or do undisputed champs ruin every division they appear in?

even when they don’t exist, the undisputed fights just hold up the sport which already suffers way too much from delays
                Devin Haney is the one getting avoided, not the other way around, for one.

Canelo getting all the belts at super middle seems to have finally motivated some of the other top players to go at it.

Inoue arriving at 122 might finally give us a shot at undisputed there. You can't tell me Inoue v Fulton isn't a good fight.

And Tyson Fury is the one holding things up at Heavyweight, not Usyk.

I think more "champions" ought to want to take on all comers and get a true top dog crowned.

Comment

“You’ve got Lopez who is ducking who is Prograis and you’ve Taylor who is ducking me. So, it’s like a battle of the ducks. So, we’ll see how that one unfolds.”

Very funny, not funny!!!
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

No one cares about Catterall
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X