Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Would Love To Swap Fists Against Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Would Love To Swap Fists Against Errol Spence

Errol Spence Jr. hasn't officially moved up to the junior middleweight division but it appears as though his time at 147 pounds is coming to an end in the near future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For what? What does Tim Tszyu has to prove by fighting Erroll Spence at 154lbs where the latter has achieved absolutely nothing at that weight division? I guess it would be a great consolation prize for Tszyu once he gets stopped by Jermell Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      For what? What does Tim Tszyu has to prove by fighting Erroll Spence at 154lbs where the latter has achieved absolutely nothing at that weight division? I guess it would be a great consolation prize for Tszyu once he gets stopped by Jermell Charlo.
      ————
      Brits and Ausie fighters tend to put American boxers on a pedestal that’s why you see them calling out guys like Broner. In this case, Spence is a huge name to Australians so a lot of money will be on the table.
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Tim wants to welcome Spence to the division by being his first knock out victim in the weight class. Nothing says welcome like drooling on the canvas unconscious in front of your new colleague.
        Last edited by Rebelrbg; 02-15-2023, 12:05 PM.
        Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Love Tim’s attitude. Line them all up damnit!!!

That being said, I don’t think Harrison will be very easy. I definitely pick Jermell over Tim and I’m not sure why Tim is calling out smaller guys but I don’t think he would like it with Errol either.

We will see.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Curious. Since a week or two of damage control last Fall, its been crickets chirping from Team Spence, who are now looking to face a part-timer at or near cruiserweight. All of the big talk coming from up-and-comers....and lets face it, the real intrigue at 147 rests with Ennis, Ortiz and their respective next moves. BTW....I'm hearing those same cricket chirps from Camp Crawford as of late. For a free agent he certainly isn't giving the fans any "transparency".

Here's hoping cruiserweight Spence and MIA Crawford voice-up in the immediate future.

Well done, Tszyu, for doing a mans job at the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Terror View Post
              Curious. Since a week or two of damage control last Fall, its been crickets chirping from Team Spence, who are now looking to face a part-timer at or near cruiserweight. All of the big talk coming from up-and-comers....and lets face it, the real intrigue at 147 rests with Ennis, Ortiz and their respective next moves. BTW....I'm hearing those same cricket chirps from Camp Crawford as of late. For a free agent he certainly isn't giving the fans any "transparency".

Here's hoping cruiserweight Spence and MIA Crawford voice-up in the immediate future.

Spence lets his fists do the talking

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Spence lets his fists do the talking
                Haymon doesn’t allow Jr Spence real fights, only washable/ recycled lazy weight types of fights permitted- the PBC business model-

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Terror View Post

It's being said that Spence and Crawford are quietly back in negotiations behind the scenes for the undisputed fight. They don't want it go public because of the nonsense and jockeying for position that the media brings to any issues that would be worked out without it. It could possibly take place instead of or after the Thurman fight, but both sides are trying to keep everything between them and behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Haymon doesn’t allow Jr Spence real fights, only washable/ recycled lazy weight types of fights permitted- the PBC business model-
                    Spence has never missed weight his entire career, but don't let facts stand in the way of your hate. Carry on.
                    Last edited by Rebelrbg; 02-15-2023, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X