No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood, Mauricio Lara - First Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood, Mauricio Lara - First Face To Face

Wood, Lara Face To Face Photos Gallery - Hometown hero Leigh Wood puts his WBA featherweight world title on the line against big-punching Mexican Mauricio Lara as Matchroom's 2023 schedule in the UK begins with a bang. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

War!!
    I don't see how this fight goes the distance. Both of these guys are sluggers and both carry power.
    I'd rate Lara's chin better than Wood so I am giving him the edge.
    Lara by brutal KO in round 6-7!
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

This should be a really good fight for ever how long it lasts. Both guys hit really hard with one guy lara being abit more cruder than the wood but still hes a dangerous fighter who only knows how to fight one way an let's see if wood can turn that against him

Comment

Pumped for this one.

Lara has that apocalypto aztec warrrior look. Wood has a shot here he has ridiculous heart and good power but Lara is on a mission.

Lara by nasty beatdown late stoppage in a back n forth war.
        Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Gotta go with Lara, he just doesn't stop coming, you would have to put him down, and he doesn't go down easy. Lara by KO after 8.
          Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

This year hasn't been off to a great start.

This is a fight that more people should be excited for! This one is going to be destructive. Wood has a chance... but Lara is a freight train.

Comment

Wood can't punch with Lara or he'll come unstuck. He has to fight cute behind a strong jab and pick his spots if he's to win.

Comment

If someone don't hit the deck.... I will....I'm there for this one!
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Is Leo Santa Cruz retired?

Comment

Lara is a Wood chipper.

Comment

Working...
                    X