Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo On Possible Bivol Sequel: "I Know I'm Gonna Beat Him In The Rematch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo On Possible Bivol Sequel: "I Know I'm Gonna Beat Him In The Rematch"

Hands clasped over their mouths, heads hung low despondently, and an indelible look of disbelief was etched onto the faces of Canelo Alvarez's fans. Heading into his May showdown against Dmitry Bivol, the majority of the boxing world was convinced that the Mexican star, despite moving up in weight, would be too much for Bivol on the night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Winning a close"

The writer of this article is either making fun of us or on F drugs.
    Last edited by eco1; 02-14-2023, 08:37 AM.

Comment

After taking an ass whooping like that, and the so-called scores were still "CLOSE," Cinnabon knows just how much the judges need to make it a win.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        "Winning a close"

The writer of this article is either making fun of us or on F drugs.
        Looks like he’s on Canelo’s payroll. There’s no way that you can watch that fight, even as a casual fan, and believe that it was a close decision.

Comment

Ego is gonna pop in 2023 louder than a Chinese spy balloon

Comment

You’re not

There’s basically nothing that you do in the ring better than he can

it would have to take the worst robbery in the history of boxing to beat him

Comment

I wish you can, but after seeing the Ramirez match, it seems Bivol did not press higher gear against you.

Comment

So does the Great Nash. You got this 'Nelo. Nash out
                Cash in Cash in likes this.

Comment

If fight is at 168 Canelo could get the win, but if Bivol wins Canelo's status will be lowered. Bivol got hit by uppercuts but withstood them--at 168 Canelo might do more damage. Good fight!

Comment

Waiting to see if the fight is at 168 or 175! It would be LEGENDARY if Bivol dropped down to 168, and became "Undisputed!"

Comment

Working...
                    X