Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis vs. Vergil Ortiz Finalized For April 29, College Park Center in Arlington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis vs. Vergil Ortiz Finalized For April 29, College Park Center in Arlington

Undefeated knockout sensation Vergil Ortiz, Jr. (19-0, 19 KOs) of Grand Prairie, Texas has kicked opened the door to challenge for a world title as he is set to fight undefeated world champion Eimantas Stanionis (14-0, 9 KOs) of Kaunas, Lithuania for Stanionis' WBA "regular" welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 DFM DFM like this.

1 more fight official another 10 rumoured fights to go
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Hell yeah! The beginning of Vergil's reign at 147....

Comment

"For a world title" lol

Comment

I will be there live. I can't wait

Comment

Good thing for Golden Boy, if it wasn’t for that outfit dazn would have NOTHING
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

OShaquie just won a vacant title. It happens. With all the titles out there, they have a hard time finding enough champions.

Comment

Let's ****ing Go Vergil!

Fo4nRZQaMAECYfc?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I will likely buy a ticket and watch the fight live. This has potential fight of the year written all over it.

Comment

Very happy with Ortiz getting this fight
                  I think Ortiz can be the face of boxing
                  He’s well spoken , charismatic and a great boxer
                  Stanionis is not coming to lay down , this will be one hell of a scrap

Comment

Hell of a fight. May need to take a trip to see this one. Ortiz is a GUN. This guy has already fought Mean machine and now scheduled to fight Stanionis in less number of fights than Boots who will probably fight another Karen next and still claim the guys are ducking him. Whoever Ennis fights will be telling how much of a Fugazi he is. Am waiting.
                    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X