Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Needed Some Time Away; Back In My Bag, Defending My WBC Title In June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Needed Some Time Away; Back In My Bag, Defending My WBC Title In June

Jermall Charlo is poised to end by far the longest layoff of his career. The unbeaten two-division and reigning WBC middleweight titlist is back in camp for a planned ring return. Charlo insisted he will next fight in June, though the update was not accompanied by a location, opponent or even a concrete fight date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo vs. Adames! MAN UP!
    juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

We gonna need everyone over 25 to post their covid vaccination cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
        EX-actly!!

His opponent will easily be 30+.

Comment

Let's go Big Charlo!!! Hope he's coming out of that dark place and ready for combat.

Comment

Roll a dice to see how many tune up fights he's going to want
            Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

I just wonder who will suddenly pop in the WBC rankings and get a title shot with him cause we all know he wont fight anybody with a pulse. Maybe a rematch with Dennis Hogan
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                Ver\y nice.
                Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

“I needed some time away from the sport."
                  But now he is back in the 'PBC and Mayweather Promotions' bag.

He needed some time away = It was getting to close to the 'time' that he would have to fight Tim Tszyu, or some other deserving and credible.

He had already used the 'bad back excuse', now he has used the 'broke my hand excuse' (while sparring on Christmas Eve, un-hun right.)

What's next?

He is back in 'time' now that Tim Tszyu and Toney Tony Harrison names are off the board, and it is safe again to look for an unknown cherry, or a non competitive fight to maintain the PBC and Mayweather Promotions way of doing boxing business.

The 'news' will start to circulate soon about a potential fight with Errol 'the tooth' Spence.

Why?

Because Spence can give him that 'cash out of boxing fight' that he wants, and still keep it safe by fighting within the 'PBC/Mayweather Promotions backyard or side of the street'.

Like Spence, it not about legacy, its about the money.

But there is only one Floyd Mayweather, and then there are deluded PBC/Mayweather Promotions 'wanna bee'z' used as pawns to keep a 'semi-retired' Floyd Mayweather in the public eye and relevant in boxing conversations about how great he was and is still today compared to those that he 'supposedly promotes/promoted like Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.

Some lead, most follow, both in boxing and in life.

bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

At least when Wilder would fight bums he'd do it on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                    X