Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Catterall Says He's 'Not Convinced' Taylor Rematch Will Ever Happen, Calls Out Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Catterall Says He's 'Not Convinced' Taylor Rematch Will Ever Happen, Calls Out Prograis

Jack Catterall wants to get a move on with his career, Josh Taylor be damned. Amid reports that Scotland's Taylor, the former undisputed junior welterweight champion, is entering into an agreement to face Teofimo Lopez for Taylor's WBO 140-pound title, Catterall has had to shift his priorities.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor never really wanted the Catterall rematch and was basically forced into it by public opinion. I have no doubt he'll justify a Lopez fight on the basis of $$$.

​​​​​

Comment

Taylor is a little *****
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Taylor ducked him, it's as simple as that.

The Tartan Tornarseh0le doesn't want that smoke.

Comment

I'd like to see Taylor get splattered by Lopez

Comment

Who cares.. Catterall is a boring nobody

Comment

It looks that way. Taylor's been avoiding Catterall, like he's got the plague. To think that Taylor had to beat a small group of best fighter's in the 140 pound weight division to win the undisputed title's. Catterall must be a lot better than many of us thought, or gave him credit for. Taylor hasn't fought since their fight a year ago, stalling Catterall's career in the process. So Catterall has gotten tired of waiting, and has a fight scheduled for March 25, 2022, against an opponent yet to be announced.

Comment

I agree with Catterrall, it is time to move on since that fight is not happening any time soon. His career has been stagnant because of this.

A torned plantar fascia is a painful condition and there is no telly if Taylor will be the same since that will affect training even after rehab.
                Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                  I'd like to see Taylor get splattered by Lopez
                  I don't think so, if anyone's going to be handing out knuckle sandwiches, it'll be Josh Taylor working at the deli counter.
                  Making sure that Teofimo get's a smorgasbord, of left's, right's, upper cut's, and hook's to send him on his way, having had more than enough.
                  Last edited by Boricua181; 02-13-2023, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Taylor got paddled for twelve rounds in the first fight and knew that the rematch would be even worse. The stalling and constant postponements is simply his way to avoid Catterall altogether. I told everyone when that fight was made that Jack would be major trouble for Taylor because I saw he'd been working at Mayweather's gym in Vegas, and he wasn't roasting marshmallows while he was there.

Taylor vs. Lopez: The battle of fighters who no longer have the appetite for tough fights.
                    Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X