Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Completes Improbable Journey To The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Completes Improbable Journey To The Top

By Corey Erdman - When you come from Orange, Texas, you learn how to bounce back from even the worst disasters. The town that O'Shaquie Foster calls home has suffered its fair share of misfortune. During both World War I and II, thanks to its deep water port into the Gulf of Mexico, Orange became a hub for ship construction, nearly doubling its
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone explain the double digit connect count in a championship bout please

Comment

A blah fighter in a blah fight..

Vargas always been a blah fighter, why Oscar let him go
      Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Won't exactly say he made a fan of me but much respect to the kid. I thought Rey's greater championmship level experience would make the difference as the fight went on but O'Shaquie stuck to his gameplan and stayed composed. Stylistically this fight played into O'Shaquie's hands though so I'm intressed to see how he'd look against a more aggressive high level fighter but I think the outlook is positive for the kid at 130 right now.- could certainlyy see him beating Manny Navarrete and Valdez
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
          Someone explain the double digit connect count in a championship bout please
          He means that Foster almost made Vargas land less than ten punches in one round.

Comment

That was a job well done, if he stays focused he may dominate the division as it stands at the moment. I can't think of a fighter in the weight class that's clearly above his level.
            juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Good for him. Life is often not a straight line so you gotta push through it in different ways. Congrats to Foster

Comment

Good for him. He beat a legit championship level fighter who'd never lost before, and he beat him for a legit belt. The haters will say the performance was "boring", but they said the same thing when Sweet Pea paddled Chavez Sr. for twelve rounds. And got ROBBED.

Comment

My 1st time seeing OShock I like how he stayed with the game plan. He stayed behind the shoulder roll and walked to Vargas. Vargas couldn't get pass that
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Hope they keep him busy and his rise continues. A few more good fights and he could really come up.

Comment

Working...
                    X