Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: I Don't Agree With The Decision, But I Respect It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: I Don't Agree With The Decision, But I Respect It

With the words "ice water" and "shock the world" etched on his trunks, O'Shaquie Foster produced the fight of his life, coolly and methodically out-boxing two-division world champion Rey Vargas to capture the vacant WBC super featherweight world championship in his first title shot live on Showtime Saturday, February 11 from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well i guess it would be worse if he did agree with the decision but didnt respect it

Comment

The man got clearly out boxed, at least he still has a belt, which I believe a fighter should have to give up first to be able to fight for another one at a different weight

Comment

In boxing, you can use your legs to be technical or use them to run. Foster used them to run. He ran all night.
        He didn't run.

You didn't use YOUR legs to cut the damn ring off or at minimum fight forward instead of back foot.

Comment

Delusional talk. He clearly lost and to accuse foster of running when he was the one moving forward while vargas moved away and held is laughable.

Comment

Vargas was soundly outboxed. Foster repeatedly beat him to the punch.

Comment

Terrible fight. Both shoulda lost
              Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Tomoki Kameda basically said the same thing about Vargas except he also said that he was more Mexican than Vargas which was pretty funny, especially considering he can speak fluent Spanish.
                Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

The ol running excuse after you get your ass whooped

Comment

Here we go with the "running" talk. You'll always lose to movers if you don't train to cut the ring off. Plenty of fighters through history have beat that style. If he ran all Night, how did he win and hit you more?

Comment

Working...
                    X