Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Title Win Likely To Come With Back-To-Back Mandatory Defenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Title Win Likely To Come With Back-To-Back Mandatory Defenses

O'Shaquie Foster is as aware of what's in his future as he was in the ring to win his first major title. Back-to-back mandatory title defenses await the 29-year-old Orange, Texas native following his twelve-round, unanimous decision victory over two-division titlist Rey Vargas. Judges Alejandro Rochin (119-109), Tim Cheatham (117-111) and David Sutherland (116-112) all scored for Foster, who claimed the vacant WBC junior lightweight title Saturday evening at Alamodome in San Antonio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If GRJ still has something left in the tank, then this is the guy he should fight! I'm sure Foster could get an exemption to fight GRJ! If not, then go ahead with Eduardo Hernandez!

Comment

That division sucks.

Comment

Nothing special in a weak division. The fight was like background noise in an elevator,

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Nothing special in a weak division. The fight was like background noise in an elevator,
          no wonder jo jo diaz dominated this division and shakur was in it for a week. I think this guy beats rocky hernandez too. Horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            If GRJ still has something left in the tank, then this is the guy he should fight! I'm sure Foster could get an exemption to fight GRJ! If not, then go ahead with Eduardo Hernandez!
            Doubt we see that fight. Doesn’t fit the pbc model at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

Doubt we see that fight. Doesn’t fit the pbc model at all.
              Not sure what you mean by that? Anyway, Foster is with Probellum, so he has better chance of fighting PBC fighters than he does fighting Top Rank fighters! Same goes for Regis Prograis!

Comment

I'll admit, OShaquie isn't so gifted, that he outshines all the competition. Thats what makes these mandos interesting. He's an ordinary guy working his skill. Does Hernandez have the Mexican traits? Can he cut off a ring, not follow, and jab hook, not hook jab? Get it right and it can get interesting.

Comment

Alot of c level fights blah..

Rey Vargas was never anything special.. hence why Goldenboy moved off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Not sure what you mean by that? Anyway, Foster is with Probellum, so he has better chance of fighting PBC fighters than he does fighting Top Rank fighters! Same goes for Regis Prograis!
                    I mean pbc clearly likes to match black fighters with Hispanic fighters. Not 100 percent of the time, but more often than not that is the matchup they want.

Comment

Working...
                    X