Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner: She Has No Stamina; Completely Gassed Out Against Mekhaled By Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner: She Has No Stamina; Completely Gassed Out Against Mekhaled By Third

Mikaela Mayer wasn't too impressed by Alycia Baumgardner's latest performance. Michigan's Baumgardner recently unified all four belts in the women's 130-pound division with a unanimous points win over France's Elhem Mekhaled last Saturday at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Baumgardner unified three titles in her weight class when she defeated Mayer last October in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Michaela mayer is not wrong, I couldn't believe how banjacksed the Baum Gardner was. I don't know if it's diet issues today or growing up but Baum Gardner does gas very early in fights, serrano is the same, surely it can't be diet as well. Now the concensus is that mayer won the first fight but still fought poorly. She will surely make improvement for the rematch and I expect she will win that comfortably. Both Baum Gardner and serrano might want to employ a dietician going forward as that gassing out will cost them both more fights. Both serrano and Baum Gardner have both lost two fights each and can't now retire undefeated, diet is very important in boxing. Katie Taylor would never eat poorly or ignore advice on diet, that's how she in undefeated and I expect will retire undefeated.

Comment

I don’t think that’s the consensus… The concencus is that Mayer is still a bit salty… Either way Baumgardner had enough stamina to unseat Mayer…

Comment

With all of this whimpering, Mayer is proving herself to be a genuine idiot.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

It's ok to feel salty when you get a decision go against you when most boxing purists believe you won, that's actually a good sign in a fighter. The fact that Baum Gardner is refusing to fight again could be seen as evidence of a smash and grab raid in the first fight. Personally I think Baum Gardner knows she didn't deserve the decision and is really trying to avoid Mikaela mayer now. The optics look terrible for the Baum Gardner at this point. Great champions should always go again if a decision is suspect and we can all agree that the first fight was extremely close, I and many others thought mayer won. What is the Baum Gardner afraid of?

Comment

"People won’t shut up about it,” Mayer said of the rematch.

A certain someone won't shut up about it, at any rate.

Comment

Mighty funny she went the distance with Mayer and had plenty of stamina left. Baumgardner pretty much punched herself out when she hurt Mekhaled with the knockdowns. She will learn to be patient and place good shots the next time. Mayer aspirin is a sore
              loser who just can't stand the fact the she lost

Comment

Originally posted by britsout View Post
                It's ok to feel salty when you get a decision go against you when most boxing purists believe you won, that's actually a good sign in a fighter. The fact that Baum Gardner is refusing to fight again could be seen as evidence of a smash and grab raid in the first fight. Personally I think Baum Gardner knows she didn't deserve the decision and is really trying to avoid Mikaela mayer now. The optics look terrible for the Baum Gardner at this point. Great champions should always go again if a decision is suspect and we can all agree that the first fight was extremely close, I and many others thought mayer won. What is the Baum Gardner afraid of?
                And more of many others thought Baumgardner won. You sound like a sore loser as well and you don't even fight

Comment

We have 14 year olds in our local club that would KO your work shy ass. Go back to your corner before some other gang claim it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post
                    I don’t think that’s the consensus… The concencus is that Mayer is still a bit salty… Either way Baumgardner had enough stamina to unseat Mayer…
                    Fact's!
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X