Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Azim: This Was a Tough Fight, Santos Was a Really Tough Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Azim: This Was a Tough Fight, Santos Was a Really Tough Opponent

Adam Azim, one of the most exciting young prospects in boxing, boxed past an experienced undefeated opponent in Santos Reyes to take a unanimous decision victory over 10 rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Niccaraguan ate all those shots, can't tell if it was the chin and heart. Or a power thing for Adam

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
      That Niccaraguan ate all those shots, can't tell if it was the chin and heart. Or a power thing for Adam

He had great defence technique, was hardly opening up and deflecting a lot of shots off his gloves.

Overall a disappointing performance from Adam considering the hype he's had been built up by Sky lately. Would deffo get exposed against superior opposition.

Comment

Good stamina test for Azim as all have fallen before .He's just starting out so needs these fights and gradually up the opposition .He seems to pose and admire too much at the minute but as I said he's just starting out.I like what I see so far.

Comment

Azim looked very good. I didn’t know he was only 20 years old. This guy has big potential. Only time will tell give us the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post

He had great defence technique, was hardly opening up and deflecting a lot of shots off his gloves.

Overall a disappointing performance from Adam considering the hype he's had been built up by Sky lately. Would deffo get exposed against superior opposition.
            Apparently he broke his wrist in the 4th round. So that explains the lack of a stoppage. But yeah that low gaurd and reflex based defence, is gonna taxed by superior opposition.

Comment

Azim is overhyped. He's okay, may reach top domestic level in 10 years, but that's his ceiling. Nash out
              Cash in Cash in likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X