Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zak Chelli Outworks Anthony Sims Over Ten, Viddal Riley Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zak Chelli Outworks Anthony Sims Over Ten, Viddal Riley Wins

ZAK CHELLI out-hustled Anthony Sims Jr over 10 to claim a unanimous decision and add the biggest name to his record at the Wembley Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take it that's the end for Sims then. Good result for Chelli but he's fringe British level at best.

Comment

Not shocked, Sims always sucked. Chelli might make something of himself here at 168, probably should have a win over Cullen as well, hope at some point he gets a chance at a rematch with him. Don't think he can beat Lerrone, but more power to him, give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Not shocked, Sims always sucked. Chelli might make something of himself here at 168, probably should have a win over Cullen as well, hope at some point he gets a chance at a rematch with him. Don't think he can beat Lerrone, but more power to him, give it a go
        I’d like to see Boxxer bring that Sadjo over who holds the EBU title. I actually think that’s a winnable fight for Chelli too.

Comment

The Great Nash knew Chelli would win this. Nash piled £36.43 on Chelli, returning £104.74. Well done Nash. Nash out
          Cash in Cash in likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’d like to see Boxxer bring that Sadjo over who holds the EBU title. I actually think that’s a winnable fight for Chelli too.
            Wouldn't be a bad fight, Sadjo is a little tank, think De Carolis is the mandatory after splattering Scardina

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Wouldn't be a bad fight, Sadjo is a little tank, think De Carolis is the mandatory after splattering Scardina
              Yeah it’s a fight were Chelli would have to use his feet, Sadjo is a guy you don’t wanna get into an attritional battle with as Jack Cullen found out. I think he’ll have too much for De Carolis at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                The Great Nash knew Chelli would win this. Nash piled £36.43 on Chelli, returning £104.74. Well done Nash. Nash out
                The bookies consistently got this fight wrong. Chelli also drifted too 11/2 by decision after 3/4 rounds. I personally had him up at that point so I jumped at that price.
                GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

Anthony sims jr looked poor. You can see why matchroom cut there losses with the guy. No dog in him whatsoever was down an just had no desire to try an fight his way back into the fight. Chelli looked good tho would like to see him fight that sadjo guy or Mark heffron next.

Comment

Viddal Riley sure does deserve a crack at the English title this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X