Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Crushes Mashaury Inside of Three Rounds at Wembley Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Crushes Mashaury Inside of Three Rounds at Wembley Arena

CAROLINE Dubois maintained the searing start to her professional career by crushing the hopelessly overmatched Feriche Mashaury inside three rounds at the Wembley Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m by no means an expert about women’s boxing but I genuinely think she’d beat Katie Taylor now.

Comment

Shalom says there were a couple of pullouts but Dubois is far too good for these type of opponents. So one sided it’s not a real contest.

She’s got to step up next, maybe the European champion.
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’m by no means an expert about women’s boxing but I genuinely think she’d beat Katie Taylor now.
        Don’t know about that, maybe after she’s been in a couple of 10 rounders where she has an opponent who can fight back. Taylor is on the slide for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Don’t know about that, maybe after she’s been in a couple of 10 rounders where she has an opponent who can fight back. Taylor is on the slide for me though.
          I’m going completely off the eye test admittedly.
          Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

You're right about one thing, you certainly are no expert on boxing but lucky for you I am. Katie Taylor would beat this girl 9-1 if they fought. She's only getting one round because Katie does tend to get robbed of a round or two. Stick to the football brother

Comment

Working...
            X