Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santiago: I Need To Better Than With Broner, So Judges Have To Give Me Win Against Barrios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santiago: I Need To Better Than With Broner, So Judges Have To Give Me Win Against Barrios

The odds obviously are against Jovanie Santiago entering his fight against Mario Barrios on Saturday night. The shorter Santiago has moved up from the junior welterweight limit of 140 pounds to the 147-pound division to battle Barrios. Santiago hasn't fought in nearly two years, either, not since 140-pound contender Gary Antuanne Russell stopped him after the sixth round of their May 2021 bout in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Great Nash loved that at least 2 judges gave Broner the first round, despite Broner not landing 1 punch. Is that a first? Congrats AB, truly the greatest. Also, Nash will never forget what you did to Gavin Rees. Nash out
    Cash in Cash in likes this.

Comment

Boxing is corrupt. When you have to look for judges to "give" you anything, you've already lost.

Comment

Pbc might have robbed this guy but at least he's given another opportunity. Maybe to get robbed again

Comment

All guys like Broner win by robbery. It's a biproduct of a woke society.

Comment

Working...
          X