Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster: If Vargas Try To Box Me, Good Luck; If He Try To Walk Me Down, Good Luck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster: If Vargas Try To Box Me, Good Luck; If He Try To Walk Me Down, Good Luck

O'Shaquie Foster was surprised when he learned Rey Vargas will be the opponent he will face for the unclaimed championship that Shakur Stevenson lost at the scale four months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ice Water Foster by SD

Comment

BocRec has Foster's height listed as 5'8 1/2" and Vargas' height listed as 5'7 1/2" Yeah, somebody f'd up! Wikipedia has Foster listed as 5'8" and Vargas listed as 5'10" That seems more accurate!!!

Comment

Vargas by KO in10.
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

from a good early prospect to prison to fighting for a world title, thats pretty good going
          TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

I'm gonna check those odds. To me Foster wins, but I don't think it is anyway nailed on. I don't think I'll bet on evens.

Comment

I was talking crap about foster but it's a legit 50/50 fight. Just hope Vargas takes it cuz Foster has been annoying with his bs talk lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                from a good early prospect to prison to fighting for a world title, thats pretty good going
                This guy was in the pinta? No Way. Foster is a bum and tonite he will be treated like one BROTHER! War Vargas!!!

Comment

Foster was in trouble before he found out Vargas was a foot taller than him. Vargas has enough skill to capitalize, Foster might be in over his head.

Comment

Working...
                  X