Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Beterbiev: Our Only Interest is Bivol; Fourth Belt Is All We're Missing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Beterbiev: Our Only Interest is Bivol; Fourth Belt Is All We're Missing

Veteran trainer Marc Ramsay apparently does not think much differently than the average hardcore boxing fan when it comes to the topic of Artur Beterbiev's next fight. Like most boxing enthusiasts, the head coach of the WBC, WBO, IBF light heavyweight champion wants to see his charge swap punches with the lone other beltholder in the
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's not what Arum said. He said ESPN would have to get north American streaming rights and dazn could have the rest.

Comment

So does Canelo get first dibs despite not really being worth it?

Wasn't it Arum basically blocking this fight in the first place?

Comment

Canelo failed to make any real impact on Bivol and talk of a 168lb drop seems ridiculous as Bivol is a career 175lb fighter.So time to move on. Bivol v Betterbiev is the fight that gets the imagination going and what a fight it would be.....no doubt!
        GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

That’s what we want to hear! The boxer’s are on the same page. If only they weren’t both Russians with lacking fanbases the promoters would be easier to convince. It would be great if they were to make it happen in Montreal so I can buy tickets.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I would love to hear what Bivol has to say? Does he really want to fight Buatsi, instead of Beterbiev, or is Hearn driving this train?
            thack thack Afi23 Afi23 like this.

Comment

It should be simple because fighters take the risk - so whichever promoter/network puts up the most money for the fighters should get to host the fight.

Comment

By the time they hammer out a deal, IF at all, Artur will be in his 40s. Ugh. I hate the business side of boxing with every fiber of my being.
                Keleneki Keleneki Motofan Motofan like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I would love to hear what Bivol has to say? Does he really want to fight Buatsi, instead of Beterbiev, or is Hearn driving this train?
                  Warren/Arum/Hearn using Artur and Bivol to feed their 175lbs stable a title shot (obviously I do not include Canelo as being "fed to").

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Warren/Arum/Hearn using Artur and Bivol to feed their 175lbs stable a title shot (obviously I do not include Canelo as being "fed to").
                    I just see conflicting reports from Team Bivol. Bivol says his priority is Beterbiev, not a Canelo rematch! Hearn says Bivol wants the Canelo rematch, and wants to fight him @ 168! I would like Bivol to raise his voice ASAP!

thack thack likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X