Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Bounces Back With Decision Win in La Huerta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Bounces Back With Decision Win in La Huerta

Former world champion Carlos Cuadras put an end to a year of inactivity, and with effective and aggressive boxing, defeated Lamberto Macias from Sinaloa by wide unanimous decision in the main event of the "Box in Paradise" show presented by Bxstrs in La Huerta, Jalisco.
    [Click Here To Read More]

From main eventing televised cards around the world to this. The fall of one of the Kings is sad to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
      From main eventing televised cards around the world to this. The fall of one of the Kings is sad to see.
      You wanna make it out so be as if Cuadras has been fighting bums for the past 5 fights lmao calm down. He barely lost his last fight against a pound for pound up and comer. And now he came back in his home country against a soft touch opponent, they all do that.

Comment

I want to see Cuadras/Rungvisai 2 as the co-main event to Gallo's next fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I want to see Cuadras/Rungvisai 2 as the co-main event to Gallo's next fight
          Hell yeah. I'm down for this. Big payday for both. Gonna feel bad for the loser though

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
            You wanna make it out so be as if Cuadras has been fighting bums for the past 5 fights lmao calm down. He barely lost his last fight against a pound for pound up and comer. And now he came back in his home country against a soft touch opponent, they all do that.
            Non-televised, apparently. That's the problem.

Wilder came back from three ass whoopings main eventing a PPV against Helenius.

Comment

Working...
            X