Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Believes That Errol Spence Is Likely To Stop Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Believes That Errol Spence Is Likely To Stop Keith Thurman

As an up-and-coming welterweight prospect, Errol Spence Jr. pleaded with Keith Thurman to take him on. But, despite his persistent poking and prodding, the former unified champion openly ignored Spence. Even as the powerful southpaw captured his first world title, Thurman showed little to no interest in facing him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure Boots is wrong here. I do expect a fun and fan friendly fight but Spence may push Thurman past his breaking point.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I'm not sure Boots is wrong here. I do expect a fun and fan friendly fight but Spence may push Thurman past his breaking point.
      ——-
      Boots is correct. That fight should have never happened. It’s a total mismatch.
      I’m a Spence guy but I’m not a blind loyalist like some guys I know
      Spence should have fought Boots or Ortiz. Just like Crawford should have never fought Khan or Brook or Avanesyan.
      Get em up Get em up MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

As usual boxing fans go months without hearing any progress as to whether this fight will even get made, Boxing has become slower than the second coming of Christ.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Jaron tell me something I don’t know

Comment

But, with talks stalling in the 11th hour, both sides walked away from the negotiating table.
            Hans, you're supposed to report the truth.

Only ONE side walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
              Hans, you're supposed to report the truth.

Only ONE side walked away.
              Agreed. Spencer never had any plans on fighting Crawford. Just wasting his time. The plan was always Thurman since Spencer "still cleaning his side of the street" at 154 no less lmfao

Comment

Ennis is right with his prediction. Thurman has little to zero chance of winning.

Comment

Spence ain't stopping Thurman.
                  Thurman has a high ring IQ & if he's smart, he stays on the outside.
                  Does Ennis really think Thurman is gonna stand in front of Spence?
                  And Spence hurt his leg in the latest accident so it will be interesting to see how well he moves.

Comment

Spence would never give Thurman a fight until it comes down to fighting him or fighting Crawford then it’s suddenly no problem. He will never go back to 147 because he won’t be able to make the weight again. I don’t see Spence being nearly as good at 154 he won’t have the size advantage he’s used to and he’ll go from 8oz gloves to 10oz.

Comment

Working...
                    X