Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete: We Are Going After The Big Fights at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete: We Are Going After The Big Fights at 130

As BoxingScene.com recently reported, Emanuel "El Vaquero" Navarrete is staying at 130 pounds. The newly crowned three-division world champion has vacated his WBO featherweight title in order to continue his campaign at junior lightweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I applaud Navarrette for staying at 130 and facing the smoke, instead of running back down to 126 after winning the championship just to say that he's a 3 division champion, like I thought that he would. Unfortunately, from how he looked last week against Liam, he's going to have major problems with Luis Garcia, Conceicao, Valdez, Hernandez, Colbert, and Santa Cruz. He better get that chin ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      I applaud Navarrette for staying at 130 and facing the smoke, instead of running back down to 126 after winning the championship just to say that he's a 3 division champion, like I thought that he would. Unfortunately, from how he looked last week against Liam, he's going to have major problems with Luis Garcia, Conceicao, Valdez, Hernandez, Colbert, and Santa Cruz. He better get that chin ready.
      He schools them all IF they fight. His akwardness is his best attribute.

Comment

Bro only moved up after Stevenson vacated the division

Comment

Working...
        X