Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas, O'Shaquie Foster Separated On Stage After Making Weight For 130-Pound Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas, O'Shaquie Foster Separated On Stage After Making Weight For 130-Pound Title Fight

O'Shaquie Foster and Rey Vargas eventually had to be separated Friday after they made weight in San Antonio. Vargas and Foster flexed for the cameras, before Foster took exception to Vargas touching him once they met their contractual obligations for a 12-round, 130-pound championship match Saturday night at nearby Alamodome. Mexico's Vargas and Foster, of Orange, Texas, both officially weighed in at 129 1/2 pounds for their "Showtime Championship Boxing" main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OShaqui looks broke and desperate. Those are good assets in this case. Good fighters come out of hunger.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      OShaqui looks broke and desperate. Those are good assets in this case. Good fighters come out of hunger.
      Lol, I really hate to say that you're right, man, that's fxcked up, but you're right. I've been saying Foster wins since it was announced, because of his skills, quickness, and little bit because of that fxcked up shxt you stated.

Comment

Vargas looks like a 3 division mexican champ already...

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          While Vargas looks like the ugliest man I've ever seen....he should get jaw surgery to fix his recessed chin

Comment

Rey Vargas looks huge in this division. Boxrec says he's only 5'7.5" and Foster 5' 8.5". Was that a typo error or what?

In any case, I don't root for big guys in the lighter division. They should move up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
              Rey Vargas looks huge in this division. Boxrec says he's only 5'7.5" and Foster 5' 8.5". Was that a typo error or what?

In any case, I don't root for big guys in the lighter division. They should move up quickly.
              Vargas has already moved up from 122# and 126#. Trying to become three weight world champion. This may be a bridge to far at this weight against a good Foster.

Comment

Im pro Foster, go USA. I'm just pointing out his antecedents and motivations. He's facing a classier boxer, if that is his so called advantage. He's not going to waltz Vargas as if he has that type of boxing.skill. plus, he's already down 2 points. Foster has to bring that starving dog to the table.

Comment

Working...
                X