Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Vacates WBO 126-Pound Title, Now At Stake For Ramirez-Dogboe Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Vacates WBO 126-Pound Title, Now At Stake For Ramirez-Dogboe Clash

Emanuel Navarrete will remain put in his new weight division, BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the three-division titlist has vacated the WBO featherweight title. The move comes less than a week after Navarrete claimed the WBO junior lightweight title following his off-the-canvas, ninth-round stoppage of Liam Wilson. The February 3 vacant title fight was conditionally approved by the Puerto Rico-headquartered sanctioning body, who established a ten-day deadline for Navarrete to decide at which weight he would remain.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even though he beat #WhoEverThe****ThatWas in his last fight, he looked like sh.it vs that nobody. Hes ripe for the taking.

Comment

The boxing landscape is starting to look the way it did when the IBF was created. Most of the champions were Hispanic and didn't speak English. The IBF wanted to give boxers like Floyd Mayweather the opportunity to become champion. Can you imagine if boxing was fair and Floyd lost? Boxing would be dead in the states. WAR Ramirez!
      Last edited by Chris Hanson; 02-09-2023, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Navarrete didn't look very good at 130. His power bailed him out, though. At least he has that. I don't think he will hold onto that belt long

Comment

LMAO! If it wasn't for Floyd Boxing would be dead in the States..... I need a good laugh Chris.... I guess Pacquiao amongst others were completely unknown....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            LMAO! If it wasn't for Floyd Boxing would be dead in the States..... I need a good laugh Chris.... I guess Pacquiao amongst others were completely unknown....
            They would’ve put anyone up there who looked like Floyd. Floyd was just willing to wear a dress and sacrifice some loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
              The boxing landscape is starting to look the way it did when the IBF was created. Most of the champions were Hispanic and didn't speak English. The IBF wanted to give boxers like Floyd Mayweather the opportunity to become champion. Can you imagine if boxing was fair and Floyd lost? Boxing would be dead in the states. WAR Ramirez!
              Funnt thing is that Floyd filled arenas because he had a Hispanic fighting on the undercard and many of his "fans" actually wanted im to lose. (the White fans ).

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Funnt thing is that Floyd filled arenas because he had a Hispanic fighting on the undercard and many of his "fans" actually wanted im to lose. (the White fans ).
                Well, as a 220 pound 6'1 Mexican. who wrestled at University and fought professionally in MMA, I like most people do not care about a 147 pound dwarf. That's marketing and money laundering. I doubt Floyd was selling all those units as a midget with a big testosterone filled alien head.

Comment

I don’t think Floyd was ever IBF champion. Lol.

Comment

Well, as a 220 pound 6'1 Mexican. who wrestled at University and fought professionally in MMA, I like most people do not care about a 147 pound dwarf. That's marketing and money laundering. I doubt Floyd was selling all those units as a midget with a big testosterone filled alien head.
                    Nobody cares that your height and weight are personality traits. Nobody cares about your failed MMA career.

Go see a therapist

Comment

Working...
                    X