Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rey Vargas, O'Shaquie Foster - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rey Vargas, O'Shaquie Foster - Face To Face at Final Presser

Vargas, Foster Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated two-division champion Rey Vargas and top 130-pound contender O'Shaquie Foster squared off and exchanged verbal barbs at Thursday's final press conference before they meet for the vacant WBC Super Featherweight World Championship this Saturday, February 11 live on SHOWTIME from the Alamodome in San Antonio in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oshiqi listed at 5'8 lol someone lied about there height. Vargas towers over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      Oshiqi listed at 5'8 lol someone lied about there height. Vargas towers over him.
      yeh, that stuff I said about Vargas having little chance against the faster Foster, sheesh, that was before I saw the size difference. I assumed they were about the same size.

Comment

Ha Foster clearly added like 3-4 inches to his listed height. Boxrec has Vargas at 5'7½" which seems accurate enough. That's a little embarassing...

Comment

The odds last week were at -240 for Vargas. And now they are at even money.
          what in the hell happened?

Comment

YoungManRumble Vargas isn't 5'7'1/2 that's wrong he's more like 5'10 I've seen him in person boxrec is nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
              The lines move based on the placed bets. So if it moved to even money Now, means that the majority of money is coming in for Foster… if that trend continues, then foster will be favored come fight night and be will be in - range

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                I think Boxrec has Vargas at 5' 7.5 inches but I reckon he must be 5'10 or maybe 5'11 inches - how did he ever make 122? Him and Fundora had the same father

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                  smart money likes value and an edge

Comment

Very good fight. Foster lost a few years due to personal issues, but I hear he has skills. Vargas is a very slippery guy to pin down.

Comment

Working...
                    X