Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jermaine Franklin - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jermaine Franklin - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Joshua, Franklin Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former two-time Heavyweight World Champion Anthony Joshua makes his comeback against American contender Jermaine Franklin at The O2 in London on Saturday April 1. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Underwhelmed but this is the level of opponents Aj needs for 2023.
    Im also shocked money first Aj & Eddie are airing this on regular dazn (still not buying) & not ppv.

Comment

Holly shhhiiiiiiiit!! I’m intrigued to see what D James can do with AJ! I expect a mean early knockout!

Comment

Looks like AJ added another stone or two.. Andy Ruiz style

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Holly shhhiiiiiiiit!! I’m intrigued to see what D James can do with AJ! I expect a mean early knockout!
          I don't think the result of the fight would be necessarily correlated to James' work with AJ. Franklin was selected to make AJ look good regardless of the trainer

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

I don't think the result of the fight would be necessarily correlated to James' work with AJ. Franklin was selected to make AJ look good regardless of the trainer
            If Joshua was with Garcia he wouldn’t be fighting Franklin as his expectations are higher than Wilder and Furys .

Comment

Franklin too dammmm small but he will secure his life after this fight a maybe a couple more if he's not a foolish spendor

Comment

I wish that we can put the heart of Holyfield, Tyson or Lewis in AJ. He would be an all-time great. Physically he is very very gifted. Emotionally and mentally not so much. AJ's balls are the size of eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

Just like Andy Ruiz was to make him look good in his US debut right? Oh wait….. ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                    I wish that we can put the heart of Holyfield, Tyson or Lewis in AJ. He would be an all-time great. Physically he is very very gifted. Emotionally and mentally not so much. AJ's balls are the size of eggs.
                    Joshua may not be on the level of Holyfield, Tyson or Lennox Lewis.

But don't fool yourself mate. Anthony Joshua has intrinsic strengths and qualities miles beyond anything you have ever come across 'In life'.

You do not achieve what he did as a amateur without having elite intrinsic strengths 'Olympic Champion, World Championship Silver Medalist, and multiple national titles' more astonishingly those feats were achieved with a very short Amateur boxing career.

I keep seeing people, trying to make out that Joshua is scared of something? Since his 16th-17th professional fight he has fought at World & Elite level objectively I.E That is what the official boxing rankings stated at the time.

Joshua has just fought Uysk back to back twice, 24 rounds 'Tyson Fury still has not signed to fight Usyk'.

People need to stop making these fairy-tales up about Anthony Joshua. I get it? Joshua does talk or act the way we want to sometimes see a brutal fighter act 'But seriously do not been fooled, Joshua is a serious athlete'.

And in today's era of Heavyweights, who I do not rate super highly compared to past era's. The intrinsic qualities that for me Joshua has over most other Heavyweights is his work ethic 'Anthony Joshua has near psychopathic levels of work ethic'.

This is one of the reason why he achieved great feats so quickly in the sport, even though he came to the game much later than other fighters.

​When you combine these sort of intrinsic strengths, with his athletic attributes. You have to be careful with these little fairy tales you keep telling yourself mate 'In other words you better check yourself for your own good'.

Comment

Working...
                    X